Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 3 (2 vote(s))
Projet de Streamer à base de Raspberry
(09-09-2016, 12:39 PM)Olivier a écrit : Des nouvelles cartes SPDIF en approche :
Hifiberry digi Pro:
https://www.hifiberry.com/2016/08/hifibe...interface/

[Image: digiplus-pro-768x768.jpg]

Déjà disponible, et fonctionne sur la prochaine version de pCP 3.02 (à venir dans les prochains jours)

"In the past we got some customer wishes for an improved HiFiBerry Digi+ module. For many users the existing Digi+ will still be the right choice, but if you’re looking for the best Digi+ you can buy, the new Digi+ Pro is the one for you. It is based on the existing Digi+ with the following improvements:
  • 2 separate oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz provide the optimal clock frequencies for all sample rates
  • gold-plated RCA connector
  • I2S output connector (soldering necessary)
  • you can power the 5V part of the circuit and the 3.3V part of the circuit from an external power supply (soldering necessary)
  • you can add a BNC connector (soldering necessary)"

la très attendue Pi2media 503SPD2 :

[Image: 503spd2-3d-render-top-p1_orig.jpg]

Pas de toshlink, mais une sortie AES à la clé:

"High-Performance Digital Audio HAT

The 503SPD2, designed and manufactured by Pi2Media (a division of PI 2 Design), is a professional I/O Shield designed to bring Professional Studio Grade Audio to the Raspberry PI ® family of Single Board Computers.  This low cost HAT converts the Raspberry Pi ® I2S Port to High Definition Digital Audio, Coax and Balanced XLR.  

When combined with our 502SSD Multi-Function storage shield w/802.11b/g/n WiFi, you can quickly create low cost, high performance multi-room streaming audio servers for existing Digital Input Systems.:

1. FORM FACTOR – Raspberry Pi ® HAT Compliant Size w/40-Pin mating connector. 
  2. SPDIF TRANSCEIVER – An industry standard WM8804 converts the RPi I2Sstream to AES3/SPDIF formatted data at 24-Bit up to 192Khz Frame Rate
  3. COAX OUTPUT – A 75 ohm Isolation Transformer is used to provide Impedance Controlled Coaxial Transmission of the Digital Audio Data
  4. BALANCED OUTPUT – An RS-422 Transmitter coupled with a  Isolation Transformer allows the transmission of 110 ohm balanced audio data via the Professional Audio Standard XLR Connector
  5. HIGH RESOLUTION CLOCKS – A pair of Ultra-Low Noise NDK NZ2520SD oscillators optionally allow the WM8804 to operate in non-PLL mode for the lowest possible noise.
  6. ULTRA-LOW NOISE LDO – An LT3042 creates an Ultra- Low Noise (<1uvRMS and 88DB+ PSRR 10Hz – 100Khz) 3.3V rail for the WM8804 Transmit Section as well as the High-Resolution Clocks.
  7. EXTERNAL 5V INPUT – A 2.5MM Barrel Jack allows for the input of 5V power from external, low noise sources to power HAT only or HAT and PI
  8. LOW NOISE PCB LAYOUT – Constructed with 4-layer Split Ground PCB with noise reduction techniques refined from years of High-Speed Mixed-Signal Design work"
En bref la tendance est à la réduction du bruit, le travail sur les horloges et les sorties I2S (nécessiteront un peu de soudure tout de même) !

La carte pi2media est disponible chez Audiophonics. J'en ai commandé une qui est en cours de livraison... Je pourrais la comparer à la carte digi pro+ prochainement.
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
RE: Projet de Streamer à base de Raspberry - par a supprimer merci - 05-24-2017, 07:37 PM

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Projet alimentation linéaire carte Engineered E-reddock & Jcat Netcard Femto Fredouille40 6 1,659 12-19-2023, 06:42 PM
Dernier message: Fredouille40
  Aide pour choix lecteur réseau Raspberry ror24 1 1,674 09-17-2023, 08:32 PM
Dernier message: Jacques92
  Pc Target D.I.Y projet Diretta jean-luc 12 4,785 01-10-2023, 10:58 AM
Dernier message: zaurux
  Projet de Serveur Audio D.I.Y abouti jean-luc 76 34,850 11-26-2022, 01:36 PM
Dernier message: Le dom
  Lecteur serveur a base de Raspberry joel.h 3 1,856 11-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Dernier message: #compte supprimé#

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 5 visiteur(s)